Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Just randome funny stuff that has happend today

Well today I started the day as usual with our morning walk. and if you want to go with me just let me know and we could make it happen but must be done in the early hrs like 7:30 8:00ish. (unless I dont know you then get lost lol) but Sarah and I and the kids hit the park today and met up with Virginia and we had fun the kids kept us on our toes almost all day. We also at last minute desided to go swimming( I love last minute ideas) and had fun, running up the slid 50 times and Alex still didnt get enough of that, I of course got tired of it so we went and just had the kids jump off the side of the pool and that seemed to keep them entertained until it was time to go, then all hell broke loose Alex loves the pool so even though he was shivering did not want to leave. Tonight I had a leadership training meeting and just before I had to leave, while I was getting ready Alex was in an empty bathtub full of toys (his fishies and dinos) and was playing and talking to his toys as he was putting them in a big jug he was saying "Ok its your turn " to each one and I am amaised by that because that is the most words he has ever put into a sentance and it was just so darn cute. My meeting went very well, the more I think about being in this position the more I think I'm going to like it (except the teaching in Releaf Society that still scares me to death)but I think I could do the whole in charge of the enrichment commity thing (think) is the key word to that sentance I could be wrong but I like to look at the bright side of things. I thought I would add one more cute thing, tonight I learned that Alex will very softly try to pray as I'm saying the bedtime prayer Karl said as I was praying Alex was saying very softly "mommy and daddy, mommy and daddy, mommy and daddy" when Karl told me about this I couldnt stop thinking to myself what a sweet little angel he is (or can be when he wants)I am so glad to be blessed with him, he has brought so much joy into our lives and I'm so glad to have the opportunety to experience such joy. As I was at the meeting tonight the spirit could be felt very strongly Pres. Ashby is a good man and has this ora of light within his spirit, I could tell he is a truely humble man and just like hearing the prophets speak I love to listen to him and just take in every word he says so as you can tell I've had a great day and am humbled tonight to have such an important calling. I'm sure that by tomarrow morning this inner peace I am feeling will be gone (I hate waking up) so I must write these feelings down before they are gone,and same with the thoughts of "my child is an angel" couse hes an absolute terror durring the day time lol. well c-ya

No comments: