Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Introducing Sarah

I'm Sarah. :) I've got 2 beautiful little girls, Charity 2 years and Danielle 2 1/2 months. I'm a Stay at home mom. Living and loving life. My husband is a computer engineer nad is gone for too many hours of the day :( Ah, but such is the life of the working parent. Someone's gotta get the money to pay the bills! We live almost right inbetween our familes. My parents are 2 1/2 hours to the north and his are 2 hours to the south. It makes visiting for holidays and such fun :) We've been breaking up the holidays and doing every other but now that Charity is starting to get older we're considering inviting family here occasionally for the holidays. (think Christmas!) It would be fun but what a houseful!

I'm currently potty training Charity and what an experience that is! I'm so hoping it goes quickly because wow can it be frustrating at times! Danielle is just a little angel. She is such a happy baby who loves to smile. She's such a joy. Both girls are for the most part really really good. Charity has hit the terrible twos which is trying at times but she sure does have her cute moments!

So, my life isn't totally about my kids. I'm interested in graphic and internet design, charcoal drawing, reading, watching movies and playing games! We just recently got a Wii and I love it! It's got a lot of fun games and we got a Wii fit as well which I hope is going to help me get back into shape! After having 2 kids in 2 years it's done a number on me. I have no endurance left! Well we're going swimming soon so I'd better go to get ready.

No comments: